Monday, July 6, 2009

For Freedom


During my time at NYCUP, I hope to discover what it looks like to live a life that reveals the love of Jesus to everyone I encounter. It is my desire to reflect His character through my actions, so that when people see me, they will know a little bit more about Him. I long to be filled with the joy and peace of the Lord, so that I can share it with the people in my life. I see NYCUP as an opportunity to answer Jesus' call to love God and to love my neighbor as myself - right alongside a dozen new partners who are on the same journey. I want to learn how to use everything I have to effectively contribute to the modern abolitionist movement, give a voice to the voiceless and fighting for the rights of the oppressed.

- Briana Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment